Dynafit’s 3D carbon construction and flex tip has now worked its way into race skis. The same platform that excites skiers on the Cho Oyu & Denali skis can now be found on race courses worldwide. The Dynafit DNA ski is the pinnacle of the technology, stripped down to its essence. With the 3D tip and underfoot cutouts, the new version is even lighter than the old DyNA. The popular fish tip replaces the square tips while the pintails remain. And you might have noticed some new colors, which are overcompensating for a previous lack-thereof. If you always wanted one magenta ski and one bright green ski then it’s time to celebrate. On the podium.
- Flex tip helps absorb variable conditions which you always find in races.
- Carbon speed stringers run the length of the Paulownia wood core.
- Dual radius design lets you tune your arcs with a weight shift.
- Pintails make it easy to slip your skis in the holster of your race pack.
- Alloy tips can handle some abuse while quickly securing race skins.
- ISMF certified weight, performance, and colors.
||Alloy race tip|
||Dual radius w/ pintail|
||3D carbon cap|
||Paulownia w/ carbon stringers|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||One green, one magenta ski|
|Bottom Line||Peak of Dynafit's 3D carbon platform|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.