When you're working hard and the temps are far below freezing, every single layer has to insulate as well as it breathes. The Dynafit Mezzalama Alpha women's shorts strike that perfect balance, and do so in an extremely lightweight and functional package. Built to flex and stretch with you, the Mezzalama shorts provide that extra bit of insulation you need to make it to the car after dark or lounge around at the peak. Shielding wind and snow on the front while venting heat and moisture from the back, these shorts are made to be worn while moving through the mountains in cold and extreme conditions. Also, don't underestimate the value of a warm behind before and after a skimo race. Stay cozy in comfort and style with the Mezzalama Alpha Shorts (for women, kids, or whoever likes this short).
- True to the Dynafit Mezzalama clothing line, these shorts will stretch and flex as much as you will, with seams and insulation panels blending together.
- Somewhat miraculously, the lightweight and breathable outer layer is also water resistant and windproof, keeping you dry and warm where it counts.
- Integrated elastic drawcord tucks out of the way, and stays out of the way to avoid uncomfortable overlap with harnesses and pack hip straps.
- Reflective trim material helps drivers of both cars and snowcats alike spot you in low (and no) light conditions.
- Full side zips make it easy as pie to take these shorts on or off without fussing with boots or other layers.
- Polartec Alpha insulation vents heat and moisture while still keeping you warm, almost like magic.
Compare otherWomen's Overpants/Skirts
|Materials||Outer, Nylon. Lining , Polyester|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Compact extra insulation for your Light and Fast pants|
|Notes||Full side zips to put on fast.|
|Bottom Line||Easy to carry extra coverage over that Race suit.|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.