The next-generation Y-Flow has arrived. Hagan has made some improvements to the innovative ski that launched a whole series of well-received snow sticks. They’ve slightly narrowed the tip and widened the tail, keeping the fun “Y” shape but improving the tracking and edge hold. Also increasing the edge hold is the new micro-height ABS sidewall. This adds an additional layer of strength onto the Diamond edge shape, boosting the durability. These changes make the Y-Ride an even better one-ski quiver. It still really shines on steep, far-away powder. Enjoy the (Y) ride.
- Diamond Sidewall construction adds ABS plastic to the geometrically strong angled topsheet.
- Carbon stabilizer in the slightly reshaped tip make the Y-Ride an even more trustworthy blaster.
- Paulownia wood core is wrapped in top and bottom carbon layers to make a good sandwich.
- Slightly widened and stiffened tail offer more security if you end accidently up in the back seat.
- Die-cut graphite bases are ready to hit the snow sliding and work well with climbing skis.
|Lengths (cm)||160, 168, 176, 184|
|Weight (pair)||2370g 
|Turn Radius||13-15-16m 
|Skin Fix||Tip notch, flat tail notch|
|Specs Verified||168 & 176 only|
|Profile||300mm tip rocker, 150mm tail|
|Shape||Multi-radius Y shape|
|Construction||Diamond Side Wall|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Long tours and steep powder|
|Notes||Unique shape is uniquely versatile|
|Bottom Line||Y not?|
|Compare to other Mid-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.