Karpos’ has a long tradition in fashion-centric Italy, and once you wear the Express 300, you’ll realize why the company’s reputation is so strong. The pants sport a DWR finish from top to bottom that will readily repel dirt and water, meaning you’ll be clean and dry. The main panels on the Express 300 are K-Stretch, a breathable two-way-stretch fabric that can stand up to bad weather. The knees have been articulated and stitched around a slightly-bent leg so your movement won’t be restricted. Cordura, a fabric that gained popularity in military application, has been added to the knees for even more hard-wearing durability. Kortec has been bonded to the inside of the lower leg which will have no problem stopping a crampon or ski edge. The two front pockets and cuff zippers are all made by YKK, the world leader in durable fasteners. Comfortable and protective enough to wear just about anywhere, the Express 300 pants reinforce Karpos’ tradition of greatness among mountain athletes.
- Regular Fit is slim enough to stay out of the way, but open enough to allow for freedom of movement.
- Fleece lining is warm, moves with you, and helps you stay out when everybody else has gone inside.
- Elastic waistband is comfortable and has reinforced belt loops.
- Two front pockets feature YKK zippers and enough space to store a beacon, phone, or small camera.
- Internal gaiter and Lycra attachment seal your lower leg from the elements.
- Zippered cuff allows easy access to buckles.
|Waist||Adjustable velcro tabs, belt loops|
|Cuffs||Zipper with internal gusset and gaiter. Bonded Kortec patch|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skiing, skinning, mountaineering|
|Notes||2-way stretch fabric, Cordura on knees|
|Bottom Line||Complete touring pants|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.