Labels are weird, right? Like, who says you have to be just an ice climber, or that you have to be just a mountaineer, or just a backcountry skier. Why not all three at once, huh? Thanks to Karpos, you can buy one pair of winter pants and do it all. Breatheable, durable, and versatile are three words which come to mind when talking about the Karpos Jorasses Plus pants. Gore-Tex Infinium, taped seams, internal gaiters-- you name a feature, these pants probably have it. Built to double as ski and climbing pants and engineered to withstand the cold rigors of winter, these pants feature lower leg adjustments which accommodate ski and mountain boots equally well. Simplify your winter wardrobe with the Karpos Jorasses Plus pants-- perfect for all your big winter sufferfest needs.
- Internal gaiters keep snow out, and two external velcro adjusters on the back of the lower leg allow you to tighten things up while wearing mountaineering boots.
- Each seam and zipper is taped or sealed, essential for wind proofing and waterproofing, especially when the snow is wet and heavy.
- Belt loops work for both belts and suspenders, whichever pant-suspension system you prefer (or, you can go with both just in case).
- Hybrid Gore-Tex Infinuim material construction offers durability, breathability, flexibility, and any other abilities you're missing.
- All three pockets are designed to hold their contents out of the way of harnesses and to allow easy access to the zippers.
- Adjustable velcro straps and panels on the back of each lower leg accommodates winter boots as well as ski boots.
- Cordura panel on the inside of the lower legs protects your fancy pants from pointy crampons and sharp ski edges.
- The lower leg zips open for quick and simple boot adjustment.
|Pockets||2 zip front pockets for use with harness. One back pocket.|
|Waist||Velcro waist adjustment and belt loops|
|Cuffs||Cordura scuff guard. Gaiters with hook|
||Gore Tex Infinium zonal protection. Thigh and back of knee use more breathable Windstopper.|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, ice climbing.|
|Notes||Burly, tough pants.|
|Bottom Line||Fantastic hardshell option if you need hardshell pants.|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.