The Marmarole Jacket is a mathematical anomaly. Karpos describes it as 55% down and 55% fleece for a total of 110%. Well, it’s true, you definitely get your money’s worth with this one; but that’s due more to the awesomeness than the questionable math. In the body, Pertex Quantum 30D fabric houses baffles of K-Synthetic Down Micro, a synthetic down that’s primed for any activity or none at all. The arms, collar, and waist are soft and breathable Thermo Fleece which helps regulate body temperature and moisture at the same time. Stretchy fleece panels can be found underneath the arms to increase range of motion. All appendage openings (arms, waist, and collar) are lined with elastic to seal out the chill. Stretch panels are strategically placed along the back for superior venting underneath a pack. The Karpos Marmarole Jacket invites you to get creative in math and in the mountains.
- Pertex 30D Ripstop provides a decent amount of shred-resistance.
- Two large internal pockets for phones, keys, and even climbing skins.
- Vislon zippers are inside a flap and offer snag-free performance.
- Front hand pockets with minimalist zippers are a great place for snacks.
- Crazy-comfy fleece is a specialty of Karpos.
|Hood||Yes, with stretch stitching and elastic trim|
|Pockets||Two roomy inside stashes, two front zips|
||Thermo Fleece, Pertex Microlight|
|Insulation||K-Synthetic Down Micro|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||All alpine activities, or chilling|
|Bottom Line||Warmth and comfort meet tech jacket|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.