The quality and attention to detail that Karpos presents is almost unmatched, which is why the versatile Mountain pant is one of the mainstays of their lineup. Sporting a top-to-bottom DWR finish, the Mountain pant will repel water, dirt, and other contaminants which means your pants stay clean and breathable. The main fabric used is K-Shell, a lightly insulated and breathable windproof layer that is durable and offers a bit of stretch. K-Dry, an unbelievably waterproof fabric, is strategically placed in the waistband, seat, and lower leg to offer extra durability and water resistance without weighing the pant down. The integrated gaiter features zipper access and is paired to the pant via a small section of mesh for enhanced breathability. With the durability of a heavier pant and the breathability of a lighter pant, the Karpos Mountain Women’s pant is the go-to for technical skiers and mountaineers that like to push the limits.
- Cordura inserts protect the pant leg from crampons or ski edges.
- YKK Zippers top to bottom, only the best from Karpos.
- Elastic gaiter features silicon grippers to form a secure seal around the boot.
- Front pockets are placed perfectly for easy access while wearing a harness, but are big enough to carry a phone, camera, beacon, etc.
- Elastic waistband features sturdy Velcro adjustment and belt loops.
- Two back pockets are waterproof K-Dry fabric.
|Ventilation||Outer thigh vents with mesh insert|
|Pockets||2 hip, 2 back|
|Waist||Adjustable velcro tabs, belt loops|
|Cuffs||Zipper with internal gusset, plus internal gaiter|
||K-Shell, K-Dry, Cordura|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||YKK zips throughout|
|Bottom Line||Weatherproof soft shell pant|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.