The La Sportiva Devotion is a high-performance training pant for uphill skiing. It features a 4-way stretch fabric that provides a tight-yet-flexible fit. The cuffs are reinforced with scuff guards and has zips to get them over your ski boots. The rear back pocket is a nice touch if you like to train in safe zones without avy gear and backpacks, since you can stash a card or key. The adjustable waist fits snugly and the reflective details will make you visible at night. The Devotion pant is built with flatlock seams and the artwork is sublimated so you won’t experience any chafing. If you’re devoted to skimo, La Sportiva made the pant for you.
- Comfortable and breathable blend of 89% polyester, 11% polyurethane.
- Movement-oriented design uses four-way stretch woven fabric throughout.
- Back pocket is zippered to secure a key, cash, or proof of identity.
- Sublimated art work and flatlock seams make for a smooth stride.
- Scuff guards are reinforced with nylon and have zippered openings.
|Pockets||1 back, zippered|
|Cuffs||Scuff guard with zip opening|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Race training, fast touring|
|Notes||Four way stretch fabric|
|Bottom Line||This pant is lightweight and breathable with reflective accents- perfect for training any time of the day.|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.