The La Sportiva GT is loved by those who love to ski. Still light enough to take on most human powered ski adventures, the mid-fat GT is built for those who enjoy the down. It has a slightly softer tip for powder performance and a stiff-yet-lively underfoot and tail for maximum control on harder snow. With 89mm of floaty width and a couloir friendly turning radius of 22m , the GT is equally at home in all conditions. And since it's built by the ski mountaineering specialists, the versatile ski didn't leave out flat tails for isolating blocks and tip and tail holes for building rescue sleds or anchors.
- Fusion sidewalls (ABS thermoplastic) and 12mm of camber enable the ski to carve like a pure downhill ski.
- Light Karuba Paulownia wood core with vertical laminate is the sweet spot for weight versus rebound.
- Easily attach HiGlide skins using the tip and tail holes, which can also accept rope or cord in an emergency.
- Triaxial fiberglass and Biaxial carbon & fiberglass laminates provide lightweight rigidity.
- Flat tails can be used to cut blocks and are reinforced with rubber in case you hit rock.
- ISO ICP8210 double polyamide topsheet is glossy and knick resistant.
- Environmentally certified (FSC/PEFC) and constructed without the use of toxic adhesives found in other skis.
For a female specific version of the GT ski, check out the GTS.
|Lengths (cm)||170, 177, 184|
|Weight (pair)||2800g 
||Z-Clip tip and tail holes, flat notched tail|
||100% camber with flat tail|
||Medium radius, squarish tail|
||Fusion sidewall with multiple laminates|
||Karuba Paulownia wood|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Carves well with all the mountaineering features.|
|Bottom Line||A skier's ski|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.