Knowing that there are women out there who truly love to ski, La Sportiva built the versatile GTS. It has the same quality construction and excellent performance of the GT with a slightly different flex pattern and adjusted sidecut location tailored to a female physiology. The GTS is equally home on everything from groomers to powder to nail-biting couloirs. This is accomplished with an 88mm waist, longer sidecut, and a softer tip to help soak up the chop. Using a special laminated Paulownia wood core, La Sportiva was able to keep the weight down on the GTS while keeping the carveability you'd expect in a ski with ABS sidewalls and a flat tail. The designers then sprinkled in helpful mountaineering features with the ability to isolate snow columns and make anchors or rescue sleds. Added all up, and you have a ski that will take you down anything.
- Fusion sidewalls made of ABS thermoplastic give the ski a lively feel.
- Karuba Paulownia wood core is the standard for strong skiability without the weight.
- Triaxial fiberglass and biaxial carbon and fiberglass laminates give the ski lightweight rigidity.
- 1.8mm steel edges and P-Tex 2000 base finish this clean-carving ski.
- Reinforced tip and tail holes accept HiGlide skins and can be used for emergency anchors or sleds.
- Glossy blue topsheet is made of 0.5mm of double polyamide for durability.
- FSC/PEFC certified construction methods make this a non-toxic, environmentally friendly ski.
|Lengths (cm)||157, 166|
|Weight (pair)||2460g 
|Turn Radius||18m 
|Skin Fix||Z-Clip tip and tail holes, flat notched tail|
|Profile||100% camber with flat tail|
|Shape||Medium radius, squarish tail|
|Construction||Fusion sidewall with multiple laminates|
|Core||Karuba Paulownia wood|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Variable flex for variable conditions.|
|Bottom Line||Possible female one ski quiver|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.