A high-performance base layer, the women's Neptune 2.0 features the BeCool® yarn that virtually eliminates excess heat and moisture. Of course it helps that the long sleeve shirt is body-mapped with ventilation zones on the back and under the arms. The seamless construction offers all day, chafe-free comfort, perfect for under a race suit or touring top. La Sportiva went out of their way to make a base layer that just seems to work in all conditions, keeping you warm when you’re still and cool when you’re cruising. As bonus, the stylish Neptune shirts are assembled in an environment-friendly manner, BlueSign® approved. The La Sportiva Neptune 2.0 shirt is what base layers should be.
- BeCool yarn is the latest hotness in cooling and breathing technology.
- Body-mapped venting system keep you cooler in typical hot spots.
- Reflective details make you stand out on those pre-dawn uphills.
- Seamless construction prevents unnecessary chafing while moving.
- Bluesign approved fabric and construction is worth the extra cost.
|Materials||56% polyamide, 42% polypropylene, 2% spandex|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||UV protection 30+|
|Bottom Line||Comfortable tech shirt|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.