The Starlet is becoming the default choice for female ski mountaineers. The updated 2.0 version promises to continue that trend with a host of tweaks designed to improve your daily adventures. Pegasus buckles were added to fine-tune your ability to lock your heel in place. The lower shell has a redesigned shape that will fit more feet comfortably out of the box. A new insert system lets you step into just about any backcountry binding on the market. The Starlet 2.0 continues to offer the amazing 68° range of motion that enables you to walk or skin unimpeded. It also feature the one-motion ski/walk mode switch that enables you to transition unimpeded. And to ski unimpeded, the Starlet offers a sweet-flexing tongue supported by a rigid rear vertebrae for full transfer of power. It’s time to upgrade to the 2.0 version of you.
- EZ Thermo™ liner is form-fitting with skiing or a mold.
- Warmsole™ inserts insulate your feet from the cold.
- Fast Lock Closure™ simplifies transitions and thus life.
- Vertebrae Technology connects the lower and upper shell.
- S3 Inserts™ work with tech, frame, and TR2 binders.
- LazerGrip™ soles are grippy and easy to walk in.
- EZ Flex tongue flexes with your ankles as you stride.
- Pegasus buckles can be fine-tuned to your arch.
- Three forward lean positions help set your balance.
|Weight (pair)||2250g |
||1 + Fast Lock|
||Tech, Frame, TR2|
||12°, 14°, 16°|
||Grilamid shell, nylon cuff|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, touring|
|Notes||Compatible with most bindings|
|Bottom Line||Complete package|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.