La Sportiva calls it seamless construction with BeCool® yarn. We call it comfortable. The Troposphere base layer is built without any seams, using a 4-way stretch fabric that is body mapped with tactical ventilation zones. The Polygiene® fabric made with the new yarn is moisture wicking with an anti-bacterial / anti-odor treatment. The lightweight long-sleeve shirt is great for wearing underneath a skin suit or any jacket. And of course it works by itself on those nice spring days, when you’ll appreciate the UV 30 protection and chafe-free comfort.
- 56% nylon, 42% polypropylene, 2% spandex mixture hugs your body while allowing it to move.
- Polygiene fabric uses natural silver salt to prevent bacteria and the associated odors.
- BeCool yarns has a unique filament structure to increase evapotranspiration (breathability).
- Garment is rated with factor 30 ultra-violet protection and decorated with reflective details.
- Textured ventilation zones in key areas like under your pack help regulate your temp.
- Bluesign® approved manufacturing process ensures it was produced responsibly, in Germany.
|Cuffs||Elastic w/ thumb hole|
|Materials||56% nylon, 42% polypropylene, 2% spandex|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Odor fighting fabric|
|Bottom Line||Comfortable tech shirt|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.