Good protection, light, well vented, adjustable fit. The Millet Expert checks all the boxes for a skimo helmet. It also features a magnetic chin-strap closure and a cool new look. The Expert helmet can be used for racing, alpine climbing, and even sport routes. Four headlamp hooks make it viable for dawn patrols and a plethora of side vents make it cool enough for moving fast. Smartly the front of the shell is not vented so googles won’t fog due to sweat vapor passing through a hole. The Millet Expert Helmet is a solid option for lightweight ski mountaineering.
- Micrometric dial lets you adjust the fit based on your headwear that day.
- Expanded polystyrene core disperses energy from top or side impacts.
- Fully adjustable chinstrap has a magnetic closure for fast operation.
- Four retainer clips can hold a headlamp or pair of ski goggles.
- Twelve oval vents line the sides for optimum cooling.
||Polystyrene inner, polycarbonate shell|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, climbing|
|Notes||Magnetic chin strap buckle|
|Bottom Line||Nails the bullet points|
|Compare to other Mountaineering Helmets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.