Millet designed the LTK XCS for “intense, top-gear, calorie-guzzling sport.” The fitted pant has meshed thigh vents for dumping heat and a sporty cut for unrestricted movement. The LTK is engineered with a special XCS fabric which is perfect for high-performance ski touring without the high price of a patented membrane. Strategic reinforcements in the knees and cuffs imply the pants are meant to be used by serious athletes. As a bonus, the cuffs have special adaptation for Alien ski/walk mode levers, so there is one less thing to fiddle with when you’re on a mission. Millet has a gem with the LTK XCS pant.
- XCS 100™ fabric is the “ideal companion for ultra-intense ski touring”.
- Thigh vents have a mesh backing so your legs or boxers aren’t exposed.
- Pre-shaped knees are reinforced to keep you flowing long-term.
- Elastic waistband and drawcord offer a comfortable, secure fit.
- Toughtex™ reinforcements on the cuffs will protect from ski edges.
- Zipped cargo pocket on the thigh is a good place for quick-access items.
|Ventilation||Zipped thigh vents|
|Waist||Elastic with clip and drawcord|
|Cuffs||Elastic zip w/ scuff guard & boot adaptation|
|Materials||XCS 100, Toughtex|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Active ski touring & mountaineering|
|Notes||Mesh covered thigh vents|
|Bottom Line||Another gem from Millet|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.