A minimalist jacket in the Pierra Ment’ line from Millet. The Speed version is a soft Vueltex® Knit like the others, but in a trimmer X-Fit cut and a lighter overall package. The thumbhole cuffs and non-slip gripper elastic in the hem hold the jacket in place while you’re on the move. A comfortable adjustable collar and full-zip closure make the Speed Jacket a pleasure to wear. The jacket is designed to be free flowing, with sporty ergonomics and a breathable fabric. The Pierra Menta Speed Jacket is a great companion for efficient touring and training.
- X-Fit™ style offers a sporty fit that just wants to move.
- Non-slip elastic hem stops skins from falling out the bottom.
- Direct-access chest zip can stash (in)valuables or energy.
- Thumbhole cuffs and adjustable collar are a weather barrier.
- Finished with Hi-Vis safety markings for safety in the dark.
|Waist||Elastic with silicone|
|Cuffs||Elastic cuffs with thumb hole|
|Fit||Alpine (fairly tight)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Active touring, racing|
|Bottom Line||Minimal and efficient|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.