With the same 3-layer weather protection found in the Touring Neo Jacket, the Millet Touring Neo Pant provides excellent breathability in a lightweight shell pant specifically designed for ski touring. Using Polartec® NeoShell® as the primary membrane, this pant achieves a waterproof rating of 10,000mm while allowing an incredible amount of air flow (2L/m²/sec). The pants have full length side zips so you can take them on and off without removing your boots, thus are great as an extra layer. The preformed knees and reinforced scuff cuffs are ready for the downhill.
- Polartec NeoShell 3L Stretch provides excellent weather protection while allowing significant air flow.
- All seams are thermo-sealed so water doesn't seep in while in contact with snow.
- Elastic waist and preformed knees allow this pant to move with you instead of against.
- Loose fit with full-length side zips let you take the pants on and off over a tighter layer.
- Large reinforced scuff cuffs protect the bottoms from inevitable contact with boots and skis.
- Water-repellent zipped security pocket in the rear for a wallet or other valuables.
- Comes with custom Millet hanger so you always have a place to air it out.
|Pockets||1 rear zip|
|Cuffs||Large reinforced scuff cuffs|
|Breathability Rating||2 L / m² / sec|
|Fit||Alpine fit w/ elastic waistband|
||Polartec® NeoShell® 3L Strech|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.