By importing the Fish Pro-X directly from the Movement ski company in Switzerland, we've made it the lightest rando race ski available in the United States. And for those not familiar with Movement skis, it's also now one of the highest quality. Using patented Thin Ply Technology (TPT) from North Technology Group, a Paulownia wood core is spin-wrapped with multidirectional microfilaments into a rigid torsion box. This construction provides solid performance on difficult ground with exceptional edge hold and stability. And weighing in at just 620 grams (21.9 ounces), the Fish Pro-X will eliminate any advantages held by European racers who are already familiar with Movement.
- North TPT lamination process wraps dynamic light tri-axial carbon fibers around a Paulownia wood core.
- Core is an ultra light Karuba Paulownia selection that is reinforced with some poplar wood for extra strength.
- Reinforcements are placed under the binding mounts to make sure you stay attached to your skis.
- 1.3mm of P-Tex 5000 on the base gives a race glide and impact resistance at a low weight.
- Comes with 100% mohair race straight skins with simple cord attachment for the unique fish-shaped tip notch.
** Pricing Note: Because these skis are directly imported instead of purchased through a distributor, they are essentially priced in Euros. To help offset the exchange rate, we are including matching skins free with all Movement skis ($160-$180 value). Quantities are extremely limited.
||Fish tip cord|
||Longer radius, fish tip, flat tail|
||Cap with TPT wrapped core|
||Karuba w/ poplar reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Imported from Switzerland, comes with skins|
|Bottom Line||Now the lightest ski in the US|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.