Piz Duleda is a popular 9,500ft peak that Italians scamper up using various ascent/descent methods: via ferrata, skinning, climbing, running, you name it. If your morning routine involves skiing a mountain like the Piz Duleda, you will need nerves of steel, proper gear, and reasonable avalanche conditions. The namesake jacket from Ortovox is perfectly suited as a technical ski-touring jacket or a mid-layer in a harsh winter climate. Top-to-bottom water-resistant, treated fibers will separate you from the elements to make sure you can stay focused on your commute. The front panel of the Piz Duleda is a windproof Merino Punchhole that takes the bite off even the most ambitious gusts. The lining, what Ortovox calls the “next-to-skin” layer, is 100% Tasmanian Merino wool for which Ortovox is famous. For those unfamiliar with this natural super-fiber, Merino is a sweat-wicking, stink-busting, and thermoregulating wool that keeps you warm and dry despite outside temperature variation. The Storm Hood will sneak underneath a helmet to seal in warmth during a dawn patrol or belay. Powermesh pockets are generously sized for climbing skins. With sustainable materials, a stylish look, and outstanding versatility and performance, the Ortovox Piz Duleda is a new classic.
- Underarm pit-zips help regulate temperature as the sun waxes and wanes.
- Water-resistant polyamide (nylon) shell is breathable, durable, and weatherproof.
- Athletic fit is perfectly tailored for fast movement in the mountains.
- Storm hood will fit underneath a helmet for extra warmth when you need it.
- Bonded upper arm pocket fits an inclinometer, Voile scraper, or pocket knife.
- Merino lining is extremely comfortable and sweat-wicking.
- ISPO Award Winner.
Compare otherWomen's Touring Jackets
|Pockets||2 front, 1 bonded arm|
|Materials||Polymide shell, Merino wool|
|Lining||100% Tasmanian Merino wool|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, or even a resort mid-layer|
|Notes||Windproof front, Merino back for breathability|
|Bottom Line||Stylish, functional, sustainable|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.