The Women’s version of the Sintesi is just as easy to ski, but uses a modified fiber wrap to better fit with the natural balance point for female skiers. It features the same light wood core for good rebound, and the Attivo progressive shape that adapts to variable conditions. The hardened bases and edges are designed take some hits when you are exploring the wilderness.
- 14 layers of technology make this one of the most sophisticated skis on the planet.
- Duo Tech tails are designed to help with steering while not interfere with straight lines.
- Liwood Fiber Box is a carbon fiber wrap that adds strength and edge control to the core.
- Carbon glass reinforcements and quadraxial layers make for an impressive ski.
- Hard nylon topsheets resist dings common when adventuring in the backcountry.
- Radial finishing of the 52 HRC (hard) steel edges will last you many seasons.
- Sintered bases are textured for some great skiing out of the plastic.
* This ski was discontinued in favor of the Sintesi 60 Flex.
|Lengths (cm)||150, 157, 164, 171, 178|
|Weight (pair)||1800g 
|Specs Verified||150 & 157 only|
||Early rise tip, traditional camber, flat tail|
||Attivo shape with fish tip and swallow tail|
||14-layer Liwood Box cap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||3 year warranty|
|Bottom Line||Reliable tool for the steeps|
|Compare to other Low-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.