Take a look at any world-cup skimo podium and you’ll notice a pattern: there are more Ski Trab athletes than most other companies combined. In fact, they are so prevalent that they might be accused of sand-bagging the world-circuit. Trab also knows that packs are capable of making or breaking a clean skimo race. Imagine taking a digger and losing all your gear, botching an otherwise perfect transition because of an improperly placed sternum strap, or not eating enough and bonking because your nutrition is too cumbersome to access while on the move. The Ski Trab World Cup pack is the epitome of streamlining and is perfect for everything from a long morning racking up hours at the resort to a lung-searing sprint race at the end of the season.
- Shoulder straps are attached to the pack with elastic cord so they move with you.
- Ski carry loop has a three-size length adjustment to fine tune for your mission.
- Zippered headlamp pocket in back-panel allows for seamless lighting integration.
- Protective World Cup Back Panel (58g) is molded for breathability and comfort.
- Reinforced crampon stash pouch was designed with cycling-jersey accessibility in mind.
- Zippered phone pocket on the right shoulder strap keeps valuables nearby.
- Rubber coated ski-carry hook is fast and wont scratch your skis.
- Cinch closure on the soft flask pocket will secure a 350ml or 600ml Gara Bottle.
|Access||Top and side|
|Hydration||Bottle holder on shoulder strap. Also fits 1.5L (Gara) water bladder|
|Ski Carry||Loop & hook|
|Shovel / Probe||Throw inside|
|Stash Pockets||Bottle holder, headlamp/battery pocket|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Elastic shoulder straps provide perfect fit|
|Bottom Line||Trab World Cup pedigree in a pack|
|Compare to other Race Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.