Functional, durable, and compact, the CamLock 3 is a perfect companion for the powder surfin’ split boarders amongst us. With an adjustment range between 65-135cm, the CamLock 3 easily extends to your desired touring height for the up and quickly compresses down for the descent. Securing the pole sections is a burly aluminum cam-lock mechanism, ensuring you don’t get any “slippage.” The 7075-T9 tempered aluminum shafts are wicked durable and sound very cool, something we think of as a plus. The extended EVA foam grips let you make micro-adjustments while navigating tricky “side hill” sections while the ice scraper makes scraping snow off your top sheet a breeze. Don’t shred powder days alone, bring along the CamLock 3, and you’ll be glad you did!
- 7075-T9 tempered aluminum shafts are durable without adding too much weight.
- Extended EVA foam grips allow you to grip the pole. Got it?
- Ice Scraper can scrape snow off your top sheet as it is for engaging heel riders.
- Adjustment range between 65-135cm.
- Aluminum cam-lock mechanism is simple and reliable.
- Three-part pole for our split-boarding friends.
|Lengths (cm)||65 - 135cm|
||293g [without scraper]
322g [with scraper]
|Grip||Foam, with extended grip|
|Basket & Tip||Powder basket|
||7075-T9 Tempered Aluminum|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Splitboarding, skiing, trekking|
|Notes||Voile durability and handy scrapper for removing extra weight off your board|
|Bottom Line||A great 3 section pole from the guys who brought you Splitboarding|
|Compare to other Adjustable Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.