Long, strong, light, inexpensive. All these good qualities can be found in the ARVA Light 240 Probe, often used as a benchmark in the backcountry safety market. Featuring 7075 alumimum sections and a strong kevlar cord, the Light 240 deploys quickly and locks with a simple tension locking system. And with the ISMF standard 240cm of length, you will have a great shot of finding your target under the snow.
- 5cm markings let you know the depth of your target and measure whatever else your heart desires.
- Aluminum 7075 is light but strong enough to resist bending and not snap under pressure.
- Light and strong kevlar cord gives you confidence that your probe will hold together.
- Assembled length of 240 centimeters (94.5 inches) probes deep into avy debris.
- Comes with a storage sack.
|Materials||7075 aluminum shaft, kevlar cord|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Uses simple tension locking.|
|Bottom Line||Long, strong, light, inexpensive.|
|Compare to other Probes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.