Not all airbags are created equal. Ideally, if you were to remove the airbag system from the pack, it would still be one that you enjoy skiing with. In the case of the ARVA R15 Ultralight, the excellent pack layout leaves little to be desired. The ultralight Reactor pack is a clean, low-volume pack for light and fast missions in avalanche terrain. It also has impressive reliability features such as a dual-bladder. This means if one side pops (making your already bad day even worse), the other side still provides ample flotation. Rounding out one of the lightest airbags on the market is a padded back protector, external helmet holder, versatile size adjustment, security pocket, and Cordura body fabric. The impeccable layout of the ARVA R15 makes carrying everything you need for a fast day in the backcountry easy as pie. Speaking of pie, the pack is so light and low-profile you’d be forgiven if you put an extra slice in your pack (or belly).
- Deployment handle adjusts for the optimal location in stressful situations.
- Dedicated safety pocket keeps shovels and probes away from the airbag system.
- Sizing system uses 3D Fit Technology for the perfect, all-day comfort fit.
- Internal sleeve for a hydration bladder lets you carry water with your air.
- Security pocket has a key clip for when you need to return to the locked world.
- Main body in Cordura 210D Double Rip Stop for hard-wearing durability.
- Refillable canisters are easy to install and optionally easy to refill.
- Dual Bladder Airbag System keeps you afloat should one side pop.
- Ergonomic belt features a single, zippered pocket.
Please note that canisters are sold separately.
Update 19/20: The Reactor 15 got a wider opening to get at the goodies faster, as well as a new color.
||1762g (with canister 2207g)|
||Cordura 210D Double Ripstop/Polyamide 330D Ripstop|
|Compare to other Airbag Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.