The ARVA Rescue 300 probe is designed for professionals and backcountry enthusiasts who recreate in areas of the world with a consistently deeper snowpack. The 8 37.5cm long sections make it relatively packable despite the extra length when fully deployed. When it comes time to put this gear to use, the Rack Lock system allows for quick and efficient setup. The 13mm diameter shaft along with the Rack Lock system help make this probe one of the sturdiest and most reliable on the market. With safety in the backcountry being so important, this probe does not skimp on length or durability, and neither should you. Show your friends you care about them and make sure you have an ARVA Rescue 300 probe in your pack the next time you head out into the deeper snowpacks of the world!
- Sturdy 13mm diameter 7075 aluminum tubing.
- Eight 37.5cm segments make for easy pack stowing.
- Stainless steel tension cable is incredibly durable.
- Rack Lock locking system makes for quick and easy deployment in the field.
- Pull handle snaps conveniently onto the probe shaft to stay out of your way while you are searching.
- Grip material makes for easier handling while wearing mitts or gloves.
|Materials||7075 aluminum shaft, stainless steel tension cable|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Backcountry users and professionals in areas with deeper snowpacks|
|Notes||Rack lock and pull handle make for fast and easy deployment|
|Bottom Line||Sturdy, long probe for deeper snowpacks|
|Compare to other Probes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.