Atomic Backland UL CTD Helmet
In Stock & Ships Today
Atomic has really upped the ante with the technologically-infused Backland UL CTD helmet. Sharing the same AMID and holocore safety features--plus swappable liners and 360-degree fit system--with the standard UL helmet, the CTD also features Shocksense impact technology. This means the helmet analyzes its five different impact zones following a crash to determine whether it is damaged or remains fully functional. Even better, a built-in SOS function pairs with an app on your phone to transmit GPS data to emergency contacts following a sufficiently extreme impact force. To put it simply, your head is in good hands with the Atomic Backland UL CTD helmet.
- Helmet pairs with the Shocksense App to conduct impact assessments and SOS alert function following a crash.
- Multi-norm certified for nearly any outdoor activity one could imagine, especially if it involves biking, skiing, or climbing.
- Reflective elements make you easier to spot when you're too enthused to stop moving after sunset.
- Merino wool 3M x-static and washable skimo linings let you tailor the toastiness from winter to summer.
- Removable goggle clip reliably secures your eye protectors to your head protector without the risk of twisting the goggle strap.
- Hybrid EPP In-Mold Construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability.
|Certifications||CE 1077 (alpine skiing)
EN 12492 (climbing)
EN 1078 (cycling)
||Hybrid EPP In-Mold Construction|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering expeditions, backcountry skimo races|
|Notes||SOS feature can be turned on or off within Shocksense app|
|Bottom Line||Ultimate safety in a lightweight package|
|Compare to other Dual Certification Helmets|
$199.95 From $159.95
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.