Atomic Backland UL Helmet
In Stock & Ships Today
Atomic’s Backland line has long set the standard for precise and reliable ski touring equipment, from bindings to boots to skis. This pattern has continued with the Backland UL helmet, made for lightweight touring yet jam-packed with an unrivaled feature set. Triple-certified for biking, skiing and climbing, this helmet is ready for year-round outdoor adventures. Just as exciting is a 360° Fit System, which can be adjusted both laterally and vertically. Complemented by Live Fit memory foam and an aircon ventilation system, this helmet provides all-day comfort for head shapes of practically any shape or size. Atomic has thought of everything backcountry travelers could want with the Backland UL Helmet!
- 360 degree Fit System and Live Fit memory foam ensure highly comfortable adjustment for the funky-headed among us.
- Multi-norm certification is perfect for shoulder season exploits across alpine disciplines.
- AMID dual-density foam disperses heavy blows in all directions, helpful for rock fall, surface impacts, or an impromptu duel with a mountain goat.
- Holo Core crumple zones absorb shocks while remaining light.
- Headlamp fixation and goggle clips make it simple to bring along the traditional skimo doohickies.
- Removable skimo lining keeps your noggin at just the right temperature on the move.
- Included Helmet Bag is a practical fashion statement.
|Certifications||CE 1077 (alpine skiing)
EN 12492 (climbing)
EN 1078 (cycling)
||Hybrid EPP In-Mold Construction|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skimo racing, big vert|
|Notes||Aircon vents plus removable skimo lining keeps temps perfectly regulated|
|Bottom Line||Triple-certified helmet can go anywhere you do|
|Compare to other Dual Certification Helmets|
Questions & Reviews
The Skimo Liner on the Backland UL Helmet does not cover your ears, it's just lightweight padding on the inside of the helmet. For a versatile system, you could add a headband to keep your ears warm on chilly days!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.