We have all heard the term, "as hard as steel." If you need a set of crampons that fall into that category, then the all ChroMoly steel Blue Ice Harfang Enduro crampons can be your new rough and tumble adventure partner. This amazing design doesn't just look cool, it saves weight, offers up configuration options, and allows these sharps to squish down into a cute little ball of pointy bits. The center strap is durable and not prone to stretch so you will get the right fit on your boot every time. Speaking of your boot, if you have a heel and toe welt you can go full auto with your setup. If not, the Enduro comes with an optional semi-auto toe bail to adapt to most touring boots out there. The secondary set of spikes are adjustable to give the best bite with your boots, or removable all together if weight savings and packability is your top priority. You can kick hard in that booter track with confidence since these scrappy steel spikes are ready to take on the harshest abuse you can hand out. The Harfang Enduro crampons from Blue Ice may be the hardiest touring partner you've ever had.
- UHMWPE and HTPE 40mm center strap is durable and not prone to stretching.
- Adjustable and removable secondary spikes give you options for best bite, or lightest weight.
- Included toe basket allows these crampons to work with "speed nose" style touring boots.
- All ChroMoly construction is highly durable while still being weight conscious.
- CE EN 893, UIAA 153 certified.
- Automatic toe bails can be swapped with Semi-automatic toe bails.
||293g [w/ ABS]
271g [w/o ABS]
|Weight (pair)||586g [w/ ABS]
542g [w/o ABS]
|Points||10 (or 8 if you remove the middle bar)|
||UHMWPE and HTPE 40mm main strap, ChroMoly steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Steep couloirs, ice travel|
|Notes||Steel construction gives fantastic durability|
|Bottom Line||Steel meets compact and lightweight|
|Compare to other Crampons|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.