To rappel, or not to rappel? That is the question. Whether it is nobler in the mind to down climb or suffer the extra weight of thy harness and rope that will add to your pack. With William Shakespeare’s words echoing in your head these are not decisions that we should take lightly, but with CAMP’s new feather-light Alp CR ski mountaineering harness this decision comes much easier. With adjustable leg loops, two gear loops, and the ability to put on or take the harness without removing skis, the CAMP Alp CR harness is a great choice for any weight-conscious ski mountaineer.
- Compact, lightweight and durable nylon monofilament and high strength UHMW polyethylene material.
- High strength reinforced single tie-in point.
- Adjustable legs loop with 7075 T6 aluminum alloy buckles and simple elastic waistbelt adjustment.
- Hypalon® gear loops that can be removed and can accommodate ice screw clippers.
- Easy on and off use without having to take off skis or crampons.
- Slick use of attachment points on the back of the leg loops which can be used to also help rack ice screws for more security.
|S||28.7-32.7 in||19.7-23.6 in|
|M||31.5-35.4 in||21.6-25.6 in|
|L||34.2-38.2 in||23.6-27.6 in|
|Gear Loops||2 - removable|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, alpinism|
|Notes||Fits in the palm of your hand|
|Bottom Line||Super light, adjustable, and packable harness|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.