The APEX Pro 2 watch from COROS has been making waves amongst the mountain community lately, and it's not hard to see why. It boasts exceptional battery life, a multitude of activity and training modes, and rugged good looks while being highly durable and functional. Needless to say, COROS nailed it. This is probably why Killian Jornet partnered with COROS to create a limited edition run of the APEX Pro 2 that lives up to his standards. Coming both with a nylon and silicone wristband, you can choose between fashionable or functional depending on what the occasion calls for. The included NNormal race cap is light and breathable, perfect for long days on the skin track. To help with finding those hard-to-reach objectives, the APEX Pro 2 features global offline mapping, allowing you to spend more time skiing and less time searching. Built for the mountain athlete, the COROS APEX Pro 2 - Killian Jornet edition is a useful tool to help unlock your potential.
- Comes with a silicone and nylon wristband as well as an NNormal race cap.
- 1.3 inch Saphire Glass display is durable and easy to view.
- 32 GB of onboard storage stores data from a copious amount of training sessions.
- 30-day battery life with regular use, 75-hour life in Standard Full GPS.
- Uses GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS satellite systems.
- Charging time is less than two hours.
- Supports offline mapping, custom route mapping, and checkpoints so you can find hard-to-reach objectives.
- Grade 5 Titanium Alloy With PVD Coating is durable and stylish.
- Limited edition with only 5,000 units made.
|Charging Time||Less than 2 hours|
||64g [Silicone band]
51g [Nylon band]
|Battery Life||30 days regular use
75 hours standard full GPS
45 hours GPS using QZSS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou
|Waterproof Rating||5 ATM (50 meters)|
|Connection||WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0|
|24/7 HR Monitoring||Yes|
|Blood Oxygen Monitoring||Yes|
|Display Type||Memory LCD|
|Face Material||Sapphire glass with PVD coating|
|GPS Mode||QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, GNSS|
|Optical HR Monitor||Yes|
|Strap Material||Silicone or Nylon|
|Compare to other Watches|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.