Skin up, ski down. Seems simple, but we all know there is a lot more to it, including having the fitness to get up high in the mountains. Get the most from each outing by tracking all your data with the Apex 2 Pro sports watch from COROS. Yes, this watch has ski mountaineering as an activity option, kind of important to mention. It also can track reps and sets automatically from over 200 exercise routines if you are into strength training on the side. The EvoLab software gives in-depth insights into your training effectiveness and can even help you dial in your fitness to prep for that big race or big objective. If you're the forgetful type, you may not remember to charge your watch all the time. No worries, this piece of arm candy has an astonishing 75 hours of battery life when using full standard GPS tracking. If your love of frozen water converts to ice climbing, the Apex 2 Pro has the ability to reduce the GPS reflection from steep walls so you can use the multi-pitch activity tracker knowing you are getting the best, most accurate data. The Sapphire glass Memory LCD touchscreen watch face will resist scratches better than a lion tamer. Without writing an encyclopedia-length description we can only scratch the surface of what the COROS Apex 2 Pro has to offer.
- Battery life at full standard GPS sits at 75 hours so you can get after it many multiple times before needing to recharge.
- Large 1.3-inch display size is helpful when using the touchscreen.
- Sapphire Glass face is seriously scratch-resistant so you can confidently scramble over those rocks.
- Grade 5 Titanium bezel material with PVD coating is both tough and lightweight like that diminutive aunt who used to scare you.
- EvoLab software offers suggestions on training based on data analysis from all your activities.
- 32GB of onboard storage may let you go too long before uploading all your recent outings.
- WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 allow you to upload data and download offline topo maps.
|Charging Time||Less than 2 hours|
|Battery Life||75 hours standard full GPS
45 hours GPS using QZSS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou
|Waterproof Rating||5 ATM (50 meters)|
|Connection||WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0|
|24/7 HR Monitoring||Yes|
|Blood Oxygen Monitoring||Yes|
|Display Type||Memory LCD|
|Face Material||Sapphire glass with PVD coating|
|GPS Mode||QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou|
|Optical HR Monitor||Yes|
|Strap Material||Nylon (Silicon option available)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring, racing, all day and night hut trips|
|Notes||Ski touring mode, need we say more|
|Bottom Line||Just might be the ultimate bundle of battery life and features|
|Compare to other Watches|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.