Because of electronic interference with avalanche transceivers, traditional chest-based heart monitors have been out of reach for many backcountry skiers who keep their beacons on their chests. Fitting snugly and comfortably on the upper arm, the COROS Heart Rate Monitor allows you to gather heart rate data while potentially offering less electronic interference to your transceiver than chest-based offerings.* Boasting five LED lights with four photodetectors, the COROS Heart Rate Monitor is supremely accurate. The 38-hour active battery life allows the monitor to be used on the biggest backcountry days while the 80-day stand-by mode ensures it's always ready for the next adventure. If you've been searching for a more accurate heart monitor but have been dissuaded because of safety concerns, the COROS Heart Rate Monitor may be the solution.
- Fits on biceps ranging between 18-32cm. So go ahead and do those bicep curls.
- The quick charging time and magnetic connection are convenient and user-friendly.
- Provides access to real-time heart rate data.
- Bluetooth connectivity for COROS and non-COROS devices lets you use a number of devices.
- Water resistance of 3 ATM resists the frozen water you are sliding on.
*Note: Reference the user manual of your specific beacon for the manufacturer's recommendation regarding electronic device use. For more information on electronic interference, please click here.
|Charging Time||2 Hours|
|Battery Life||Active - 38 Hours
Standby - 80 Days
|Waterproof Rating||3 ATS|
|Strap Material||Polyester fiber, nylon, spandex|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||5 LED lights with 4 photodetectors for maximum accuracy|
|Bottom Line||Comfortable arm-based HR Monitor|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.