For some, party time ends at dawn. For others, the party starts at dawn when the sun is cresting the ridge, pouring light over that perfect line you're about to descend. As you race against the sunlight, you can track all your stats with the COROS Apex 2 Pro watch. Total ascent, time on the skin track, heart rate, pace, ascension rate, blood oxygen level - these are examples of a few of the parameters you can follow. After that perfect day in the backcountry, you can check out all your stats in the front country using the COROS app on your smartphone. Their EvoLab software can aid in maximizing training days and support that lead up to the big race. Parameters like exertion, recovery time, and effectiveness of each outing can be tracked to help dial in your training or activity levels as you head towards that big objective. If you're looking for the smartest, most reliable ski partner you can imagine that has the ability to go for days on end, you have found it - the Apex 2 watch from COROS will be with you for every ascent and descent you want to take on.
- Sapphire glass face has a PVD coating to make it highly scratch-proof and extremely adventure friendly.
- Titanium bezel housing will protect your watch in style.
- 1.3" touchscreen is large and in charge, allowing for easy navigation of the COROS software package.
- Optical heart rate sensor gives reliable feedback to track an important piece of information.
- Large button design is easily used with gloves, which chances are you are wearing mid-winter.
- WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity is the portal for moving information between your phone, watch, and the greater world.
- 8GB of onboard storage holds plenty of info for tour after tour.
- Offline topo maps can help you explore new terrain.
|Charging Time||Less than 2 hours|
||53g [Silicone band]
42g [Nylon band]
|Battery Life||45 hours standard full GPS
30 hours GPS using QZSS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou
|Waterproof Rating||5 ATM (50 meters)|
|Connection||WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0|
|24/7 HR Monitoring||Yes|
|Blood Oxygen Monitoring||Yes|
|Face Material||Sapphire glass with PVD coating|
|GPS Mode||QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou|
|Optical HR Monitor||Yes|
|Strap Material||Silicone (nylon option available)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Multi-day hut tours, everyday outings|
|Notes||45 hours of battery life in GPS mode|
|Bottom Line||Technology rich and light on your wrist|
|Compare to other Watches|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.