The Nomix is a fitted ski touring & mountaineering pant that could be the ultimate combo of style and function. Reinforced knees are articulated for free movements and decorated with reflective piping. Instead of a small/medium/large size run, Crazy Idea used standard Euro sizing so you can get a perfect fit. The integrated elastic belt is adjustable to snug up comfortably against your waist. The lower pant is zipped for easy on/off over a ski boot. Three zip pockets are enough to stay organized and not crowd the design. The Nomix is just another well designed pant from the Italians at Crazy Idea.
- Crazy Endurance fabric repels dirt and water while being breathable.
- Ergonomic fit with articulated knees and stretch fabric shout, “move!”
- Flat waist belt uses bonded loop tunnel construction for a secure hold.
- Two side-zip pockets are complemented by a rear zip for a wallet or similar.
- Magic Silver yarn is abrasion resistant and anti-bacterial due to actual silver.
- Reflective piping and logo are intricately woven into a cool looking pant.
- Stretch fabric was produced in a Bluesign® approved manner.
- Zips are YKK for a good amount of water repellency.
|Pockets||Two side pockets with bonded zip|
|Waist||Flat waist belt with bonded loops|
|Cuffs||Scuff guards, elastic with zips|
|Materials||Crazy Endurance, Protection Magic Silver|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, other mountain sports|
|Bottom Line||Nice fitted mountain pant|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.