It's best to embrace the times at hand and if you have to wear a mask, better make it comfortable to wear. Since our backcountry adventures generally demand higher output than our day-to-day activities, Crazy Idea has come up with a mask that works in both situations. Featuring a removable 3-layer internal filter, this mask will give you the ability to move air when you are exercising or insert the filter to be used for everyday outings. The mask is made of materials treated with HeiQ Virobloc which is shown to effectively fight against viruses such as the flu and coronavirus. It even comes with a carrying bag that is also treated with HeiQ Virobloc to minimize the need to wash your mask with every use. Yes, that's right, you can wash this mask! Mild soap with hot water followed up with an iron to renew water repellency and you're back in the game. Available in three sizes, Large for guys, Medium for women, and Small for the kids. The Crazy Idea Sport Mask Light is a safe and functional piece of PPE to use in the grocery store, or in the mountains.
- Made out of necessity in Italy, the epicenter of the European pandemic.
- A removable 3-layer internal filter allows for more breathability with high output activities.
- HeiQ Virobloc treatment fights against viruses such as coronavirus.
- Washable, means you will have this mask for a while.
- Quick-drying, breathable and 2 way stretch materials are comfortable and functional at the same time.
- UPF 50+ keeps the sun from beating you up on those bluebird days.
- Adjustable nose piece for a customized fit.
- Carrying bag with HeiQ Virobloc treatment included.
- Available in three sizes, Large for guys, Medium for women, and Small for the kids.
- Customized version here.
||9g without removable filter
13g with removable filter
|Materials||Lightweight 2 way stretch with HEIQ Viroblock treatment
Removable Filter 3 layers Propylene
|Skimo Co Says|
Storage bag also treated with HEIQ
Questions & Reviews
Or is it just that the attachment cord is shorter?
Asking for a (smaller) friend (who has to wear a mask every weekday starting this fall, oh dear), thanks!
(Never did I think that I'd be entrusting my daughter's health during a pandemic to the same manufacturer of my fake jeans race tights...)
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.