With signature Italian style and technical performance, the Crazy Idea Summit jacket is a must for cold locations and midwinter touring. Insulated with a blend of Primaloft Silver and a water-repellent down, the jacket is warm, breathable, packable, and durable. That’s everything you want if you’re keeping count. This latest version of the Summit Jacket is manufactured with Crazy Idea’s I-Tube quilting technology that improves thermal efficiency and reduces the loss of down feathers. When things get cold out there, the Summit is that packable thermal layer that you will be wishing you had.
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend utilizes the advantages of Primaloft® silver and water-repellent down for your ultimate comfort.
- Full-zip with protective flap to keep that little bit of breeze out.
- Two front hand-pockets with YKK zippers will work forever.
- Elastic seams to improve durability and wear.
- Inside pocket with zip for storing accessories.
|Hood||Yes, with elastic|
|Pockets||2 external side, 1 inside zip, 1 inside stash|
|Insulation||Primaloft Silver Down Blend|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, all alpine activities, casual wear|
|Notes||I-Tube duvet quilting technology provides for better heat retention|
|Bottom Line||Warm and stylish|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.