MSS stands for Muscular Support System, which is a complex weave to that adds compression to key areas. Built with the same Bioactivation textile found in the Top NRG suit, the X-NRG adds pressure to specific zones on the body, which can enhance circulation to improve performance and recovery. Crazy Idea uses silicone print to offer focused support to major muscle groups. The wrapping technique reduces vibration with the intent of lessening muscle damage and improving joint stability. The Italians reinforce this idea with a cool skeletal design, thus it doubes as a Halloween costume.
- PowerKler fabric is the bees knees, infused with 30 different minerals.
- Active silicon print adds compression to key areas for improved stamina.
- Elastic pocket on the chest fits half-liter bottles of liquefied gel.
- Polypropylene back is woven into a mesh for breathability.
- Flat locked seams are nice for the body-hugging suit.
- Reinforced cuffs with stirrups and buckle cutouts.
- Three skin pockets for your mains and backups.
|Pockets||3 skin pockets, 1/2 lt bottle pocket on chest, 1 zipped chest pocket|
|Cuffs||Buckle cutouts & stirrups|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Muscular Support System (MSS) design improves performance and reduces recovery time.|
Questions & Reviews
What is warmer, the suit or the repeat pants and top. Im 5'9" and around 158lbs. What size do you think? Does the suit work well as a layer for touring?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.