A performance ski sock made for a women’s foot. The RFL’s are thin, ultralight Merino wool socks that work great in close-fitting ski boots. RFL stands for Real-F’in-Light, meaning these are the lightest, thinnest socks in Darn Tough’s Vertical ski line. But that doesn’t mean they are weak, since like all Darn Tough socks, they are covered by a lifetime warranty. The socks have antimicrobial properties so you can get a few days use out of them before throwing them in the wash. The RFLs are form-fitting and breathable, making them a perfect companion for ski touring or racing.
- Part of Darn Tough’s Vertical series designed for ski boots.
- Regulates temperature, trapping heat and expelling moisture.
- Antimicrobial properties naturally repel bacteria and odor.
- Comfortable performance fit work for all day adventures.
- Made in Vermont by Americans who back up their work.
Update 2018/19: The beloved RFL sock received a few updates beyond a change in colorways (now called Black / Purple instead of Nightshade). The instep panel has been tightened for better heel retention and the forefoot has been loosened just a touch to reduce toe fatigue and allow a more relaxed toe splay. Bottom line is that we didn’t think they could get more comfortable, but they did.
|Size||US Women||EU Shoe||UK Shoe|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.