The Vertical Light socks are Darn Tough’s most popular option for ski touring. The Women’s version has a comfortable fit for a female calf and a breathable weave of Merino wool. The socks naturally repel bacteria which cause odor due to the antimicrobial properties of the yarn. Darn Tough backs up their socks with a lifetime guarantee, which helps establish their legendary durability. In practice this is achieved with reinforced toe and heel areas that seamlessly integrate with the form-fitting sock. The Vertical Lights are a good women’s sock for everyday ski touring and mountaineering.
- Reinforced toe and heel add to the legendary durability.
- Antimicrobial properties reduce the necessity of washing.
- Weave offers a good balance of warmth and breathability.
- Performance fit is designed to comfortably support the foot.
- Made in the USA, with a lifetime warranty out of Vermont.
|Size||US Women||EU Shoe||UK Shoe|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.