I once heard someone call a vest a, "sleeveless jacket." Hitting the middle ground is Dynafit's Speed Insulation Hybrid jacket. It’s got torso insulation for those cold days where a softshell just won’t cut it, combined with stretchy sleeves, sides and hood. Unlike down, the 100% recycled synthetic insulation will retain its warmth even when wet. Front pockets, meanwhile, are great places to stash your chilly hands, skins, or anything else you can dream up. If you run cold or spend time stationary in the snow, this is a perfect jacket for layering. When the chill wants to creep into your core this versatile piece will keep your vital organs warm without overheating your entire system. Gondola, grocery store, or gargantuan couloir, the Speed Insulation Hybrid jacket has you covered.
- Hybrid construction is a great solution for active movement in the winter.
- Stretch inserts ensure ample range of motion.
- Water repellent and wind resistant exterior is a must-have in snowy environments.
- Zipped front pockets hold onto your carry-on items.
- Elastic hem and cuff are an appropriate antidote to bagginess.
|Pockets||2 front, 2 internal skin pockets|
||Dynashell, polyester, recycled synthetic insulation|
|Insulation||Recycled synthetic insulation|
|Lining||100% polyamide (bluesign® approved)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||Excellent layering piece for cold days|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.