As an ode to the glorious retro past of yore, Dynafit took their Speed 25 + 3, combined it with hip colors, and called it the Low Tech 25 + 3. Built with versatility in mind, the unisex Low Tech 25 + 3 incorporates many smart features designed to make the life of speedy ski tourers easier and more groovy. Just look at the quick ski carry, drinking system compatibility, and removable bottle holder as proof. In case 25 liters is too small, the Low Tech 25 can expand up to 3L, letting you pack extra water, food, and jacket for those monster days. For the speed-focused tourer with an insatiable appetite for nostalgic flashbacks to the past, there is the Low Tech 25 + 3.
- Pack expands 3L to a total of 28L. Who said you'd never use math?
- Detachable Ski Carry System lets you stow skis without taking off the pack.
- Drinking System Compatibility enables you to use a bladder if you so choose.
- Height adjustable sternum strap is friendly to all makes and models of humans.
- Removable Bottle holder keeps water close at hand.
- Safety Equipment Compartment stows avalanche tools in a separate, accessible pocket.
- Waterproof Pocket lets you safely stash your phone and other valuables.
- Zippered crampon pocket allows for quick access to ski and boot crampons.
|Access||Main compartment full-zip, zippered crampon compartment|
|Hydration||Drinking system compatible, removable front water bottle holder|
|Ski Carry||Aluminum ski hook|
|Shovel / Probe||Safety equipment compartment|
|Stash Pockets||Single mesh pocket on shoulder strap|
|Security Pocket||Safety box (easily accessible from the outside)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, speed touring, and general touring|
|Notes||Dynafit's original colorway|
|Bottom Line||Cool pack in retro colors|
|Compare to other Backpacks|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.