Fans of versatile, stretchy material, perfectly suited for high output ski-touring, are you ready - hey - are you ready for this, are you hanging on the edge of your seat? Dynafit has released the queen of the Low Tech anniversary lineup with the Low Tech DST jacket. This masterfully microperforated masterpiece is perfect for those of us who like to get our energy out on the skin track and enjoy the descent on a warm spring day. A DWR coating (which stands for "Don't Worry, Really") helps this jacket keep you dry and cozy late into the day in those corn skiing conditions. Reflective bands along the hood and back of the arms are a tubular addition to make you visible and keep you safe during your nighttime adventures. A radical 80's fuscia and violet colorway make this jacket stand out compared to other Dynafit attire, and the two large chest pockets help you stand out when it comes to storing your skins, making transitions quicker than ever. To finish off this sleek and artfully crafted jacket is Dynafit's 4-way Dynastretch fabric - a dynamic, and as one might guess, stretchy material that conforms to the athletic movement of the body without uncomfortable bunching. Rock on everyone!
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your noggin' safe and cozy.
- Dynastretch fabric keeps you classy and offers a dynamic and mobile athletic fit.
- Reflectors along the hood and back keep you visible during night-time touring.
- Radical colorway is fresh and niche on the skin track, and probably makes you a superb skier (unverified).
- Two large chest pockets keep your skins accessible for your next transition lap.
- Colorway update for the LTR anniversary of the Women's TLT Dynastretch Jacket.
|Hood||Helmet compatible hood|
|Pockets||2 front, smartphone pocket|
||Main Material: 67% nylon, 21% polyester, 12% elastane
Insert: 89% nylon, 11% elastane
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Stretchy and dynamic!|
|Bottom Line||Highly breathable, wind-resistant touring jacket|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.