A unique blend of 88% nylon and 12% elastane gives the Mercury Softshell weather resistance and breathability without the use of an expensive membrane. Dynafit wove the light, highly-elastic fabric into an athletic cut softshell that is perfect for aerobic movement in cold weather. The designers even sprinkled in unique features such as pit zip vents strategically located behind the upper arm so you can easily open them without getting tangled in backpack straps. Adjustable hood, hem, cuffs and multiple pockets round out the Mercury to make it a great choice for ski mountaineering.
- Wind and water resistant Silver Shell and Durastretch is a highly breathable single ply fabric.
- Ventilation zips on the back of the shoulder / upper arm can be used with one hand for quick dumping of heat or moisture.
- Abrasion resistance and an anti-microbial treatment keep the jacket looking and smelling fresh for many years.
- A chest pocket for gels or valuables and side pockets for everything else offer lots of storage options.
- Hood and hem have elastic drawstrings and the cuffs have a adjustable velcro to keep the weather out.
|Ventilation||2 pits zips pull down back of arm|
|Hood||Drawstring adjustable, helmet compatible|
|Pockets||1 chest, 2 waist|
||88% nylon, 12% elastane shell, polyester interior|
|Lining||Thin fleece around neck|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring specific jacket|
|Notes||Helmet compatible hood, abrasion resistant fabric|
|Bottom Line||Great choice for a day of touring|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.