The Dynafit Radical pant is either a more touring-oriented version of the PDG, or a more race-oriented version of the TLT. But regardless of how you try to classify it, the pant just works. It’s wind-resistant, water-repellent, breathable, comfortable, and just plain nice to wear. Nothing radical about that at all. The material is a blend of nylon, poly, and spandex that is stretch woven and coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It’s got an elastic waist with a draw-cord that fits an athletic style. Nearly vertical hand pockets are great for small items and the boot buckle cutouts can improve your efficiency. The Radical is a simple, functional pant that puts the focus on you.
- Adjustable waist has a drawstring in addition to elastic for a nice fit.
- Zippered fly gives another option if you don’t feel like pulling ‘em down.
- Boot buckle system lets you operate your ski/walk mode switch.
- Softshell material stretches with your while being abrasion resistant.
- Nylon/poly/elastane weave blocks wind and water while breathing.
- Durable Water Repellent coating makes water bead vs soak.
|Pockets||Two side zips|
|Waist||Elastic w/ draw|
|Cuffs||Boot buckle system|
||77% polyamide, 16% PL, 7% elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, mountaineering|
|Bottom Line||Fast, flexible, and durable|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.