Getting accidentally mowed down by a snowcat at night sounds like a pretty terrible way to go, right? Avoid that sad fate with the Dynafit Speedfit 20 pack, which has a built-in LED light meant for safety during night time and low-light skiing. In addition to that nifty safety feature, an internal waterproof pocket will keep all the important parts safe, and as an added safety measure has basic rescue information (helicopter signals, instructions for distress signals, and international emergency phone numbers). All sorts of handy features make this pack one that you'll use all season, no matter the mission or objective.
- The safety light has three settings (fast blink, slow blink, solid) and is located horizontally along the very bottom of the pack, and can be turned on or off via a button within the pack.
- A color coded pair of loops on the lower body and top of left shoulder strap accommodate ski poles, ice axes, and any other poles you may need to carry.
- Ski carrying system has a lower strap and a top buckle, making for a quick attachment you'll appreciate while everyone else is building their A-frame.
- Separate avalanche safety equipment compartment keeps your extra layer and snack compartments dry and snow free.
- Breathable shoulder straps and back panel vent moisture (sweat) away from your skin, keeping you dry and warm.
- On the left shoulder strap is an insulated water bottle holder with an elastic cinch to accommodate smaller bottles.
- An external mesh pocket with velcro-shut lid expands for quick storage of extra gloves, trash, or headlamp.
- Traditional crampon pocket can be found on the lower right side of the pack, and is closed via velcro.
- An expandable mesh pocket on the right shoulder strap will hold soft flasks full of water and gel.
- Elastic helmet holder expands out of the bottom of the pack via a horizontal zipper.
- An internal pouch and routing channels make for easy water bladder use.
- A side zip offers access into the main compartment of the pack.
- Breast strap can be adjusted for comfort and convenience.
- Wow, that's a lot of features.
|Hydration||Sleeve compatible, bottle holder on shoulder|
|Ski Carry||Detachable ski carrying system|
|Shovel / Probe||Internal compartment|
|Stash Pockets||1 hip belt|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Fitness laps and speed touring|
|Notes||LED light for night lap safety|
|Bottom Line||Durable race pack with bonus safety features|
|Compare to other Race Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.