Dynafit TLT 2 Pant - Women
If there is one product that epitomizes Dynafit’s approach to the mountains, it is the TLT 2 pant. Ready to adapt to whatever you throw at it, the TLT 2 Women’s Pant is another top-notch product from Dynafit. Trim but not restrictive. Warm enough for cold weather skiing, but not too insulated to take out in the spring. Enough water-repellency to keep you dry while still exceeding breathability standards. It’s the real deal. A lot of that awesomeness comes from affordable Dynastretch, a wind-resistant, water-resistant, abrasion-resistant, stretchy, and breathable fabric that comprises the majority of the pant. The waistband is adjustable via two Velcro pull tabs that eliminate bunching commonly found on most adjustable waistbands. The fly duties are taken care of by two snap buttons and a zipper. Flexible scuff guards on the inside of each lower leg ensure hard-wearing durability for years to come. Dual side-zips on the outside of each leg vent excess heat for impressive thermos-regulation. Look no further than the TLT 2 Women’s Pant for your backcountry ski-adventures.
- Leg side-zips vent extra heat on warm days and hold it in on colder days.
- Zippered cuffs feature an extra button at the bottom to enhance weather-proofing.
- Flexible scuff guards on cuffs protect against ski edges and crampons.
- Two zippered front pockets are big enough for a camera, snack, or Subaru keys.
- Versatile Dynastretch fabric will stand the test of time admirably.
- Velcro pull-tabs on the waist make adjustment easy.
|Ventilation||2 thigh vents with mesh insert|
|Pockets||2 front zips|
|Waist||Velcro and snap buttons|
|Cuffs||Zip and button lock|
|Lining||Very light and soft polypropylene|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Excellent abrasion resistance for how stretchy it is|
|Bottom Line||Jill of all trades touring pant|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.