DWR-treated fabric, Primaloft insulation, and full side-zips aren't generally the first words that you'd think to use when describing a skirt, but thanks to Dynafit’s introduction of the Radical skirt, now we do. The TLT Skirt is an updated version that maintains the charms of the original. The full length side-zipper make it the perfect pre/apres ski apparel. Zip up and warm up.
- Windproof, water repellent, and insulated skirt? Yes, please.
- Pertex Quantum nylon shell is the latest rip-stop tech for rugged fashion.
- Packability & warmth make it a no-brainer to keep in your backpack on cold days.
- Full-length side-zippers make it very easy to get on and off without removing your skis.
- The elastic waistband can be thanked for the above average comfort levels.
Update 2017/18 - The fabric on the sides was changed to ultralight Dynashell, a proprietary soft shell material from Dynafit.
Update 2019/20 - The color tone of the Pertex Quantum nylon shell was tweaked.
The TLT Skirt in action.
|Ventilation||Full side zip|
||Primaloft insulation, Pertex Quantum shell|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Good for wearing over lightweight pants, keeps you warm in all the right places on those cold mornings.|
|Notes||Zip on with skis on|
|Bottom Line||Great for touring, and for a night on out on the town!|
|Compare to other Women's Overpants/Skirts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.