Karpos is as synonymous with high-performance fashion as Ferrari is with fast cars. The Brendol jacket is a synthetic down puffy that’s amazingly functional with a flattering cut. Perfect for après skiing as well as staying warm when digging a snow pit or starting out on a frigid, February dawn-patrol. The body is made up of seamless K-Shell fabric, a breathable shell that blocks wind and houses the Down Micro for surprising protection from the elements. Seamless down jackets are a very-welcome addition to the outdoor industry since seams allow moisture to enter and heat to escape. The Karpos Brendol jacket looks amazing and performs even amazingly-er.
- Elastic trim on hood, sleeves, and hem create a pleasant internal climate.
- K-Shell fabric is treated with Durable Water-Repellent so water will bead.
- Front Vislon zipper is snag-free for continually smooth operation.
- Two front pockets, each with a Vislon zip to handle opening/closing duties.
- Seamless horizontal baffles are full of K-Synthetic Down Micro which functions even when wet.
|Pockets||Two front pockets|
|Insulation||K-Synthetic Down Micro|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||All alpine activities|
|Notes||Seamless for best performance|
|Bottom Line||Stylishly Cozy|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.