Amply lined with soft and breathable fleece, the Karpos Express 300 is the go-to pant for frigid skimo adventures. Run cold? Ambitious expedition? Midnight powder skiing in a January storm? The Express 300 has you covered. Literally. Touting one of the most impressive DWR (durable water repellent) finishes of any softshell pant, your pants will be drier and cleaner for longer. This means you spend less time doing laundry and more time skiing. Karpos’ proprietary fabric called K-Stretch makes up the majority of the pant and is both stretchy and breathable. Rest easy knowing that while you aren’t sacrificing durability for stretch or breathability for protection, the Karpos Express 300 has your back. Well, your legs.
- K-Stretch Fabric is stretchy, breathable, and durable.
- Cordura knee panels have your back when the going gets rough.
- Kortec inserts on the lower leg protect from the occasional misstep with crampons or ski edges.
- DWR Finish from top to bottom repel snow, water, dirt, and bad luck.
- Generous soft fleece lining is great for cold weather or cold skiers.
- Two front pockets for a beacon, camera, food, etc.
- One rear pocket sports a minimalist zipper so it won’t make its presence known until you need it.
- Cuff features an internal gaiter with Lycra insert to minimize walking interference while preventing snow and water from sneaking into your boots.
- YKK Zippers through and through.
|Pockets||2 front and 2 rear|
|Waist||Adjustable velcro tabs, belt loops|
|Cuffs||Zipper with internal gusset, plus internal gaiter. Bonded Kortec patch to protect from sharp edges|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skiing, skinning, moutaineering|
|Notes||2-way stretch, Cordura on knees|
|Bottom Line||Quality softshell pant|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.