An update to the venerable Spectre boots is more than just color. But not much more. La Sportiva stiffened the boots by around 5% with strengthening ribs in the lower shell below the cuff. The impressive walk mode (for 4 buckle boots) stays the same and you get some bonus power transfer to your skis. The Italians had enough of boring black and decided to make the 2.0 with a signature color splash. The Spectre 2.0 is still the most touring-friendly beef boot on the market.
- Compatible with tech, frame, and TR-2 bindings.
- Rear vertebra is carbon-reinforced to add stiffness.
- Plush EZ Thermo Liner has flex zones for easy walking.
- Spoiler made of Marfram® increases stack height, response.
- Newly reinforce lower Grilamid shell is now 5% stiffer.
- Range of motion at 60° is more than some two-buckle boots.
- EZ Flex tongue bends so as to not impede your skinning.
- Sole is Vibram® and sprinkled with diamonds for grip on ice.
- Forward lean is adjustable to three different settings.
- Pegasus buckles® can be micro-adjusted with ease.
|Weight (pair)||2920g [27.5]|
|Boot Sole Length||284mm [25/25.5]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech, frame, TR-2|
|Forward Lean(s)||12°, 14°, 18°|
|Materials||Grilamid shell, Pebax cuff, carbon reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring, mountaineering|
|Notes||Cush EZ Thermo liner|
|Bottom Line||Lightest 4-buckle boot|
|Compare to other Freeride Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.